🤓 Econometrics + data science. See full version.
Research Economist — Statistics Canada, 2014–Current
PhD, Economics — University of Calgary, 2018 (expected)
- “Correlated shocks within firms”. Economics Letters, Volume 163, February 2018, Pages 95–97.
- “A Hotelling style model of spatial competition for a convenience good”, with B. Curtis Eaton. 2012. The Annals of Regional Science, Vol. 49, Issue 2, 2012, pp. 447–469.
Working Papers 📓
- “The Microfoundations of Aggregate Volatility: Productivity or Network Asymmetry?” (Submitted.)
- “Going the Distance: Estimating the Effect of Provincial Borders on Trade when Geography (and Everything Else) Matters”, with Robert Bemrose and Mark Brown. (Submitted.)
- “Firm Networks, Borders and Regional Economic Integration”, with W. Mark Brown and Afshan Dar-Brodeur. (R&R.)